Expeditions on request (minimum 2 persons). Our introductory level multi day expedition requires good physical fitness, as we cover up to 20km a day.
- By appointment Please contact email@example.com
We explore secret beaches and 8km of otherwise inaccessible and breath-taking rocky coastline, impressive caves and an overnight stay in the bustling fishing village of Bang Bao.
The trip includes quality accommodation, swimming, snorkeling, and experienced local guide over some of the Park’s best and most secluded colourful reefs, finishing with a paddle up the South West coast of Koh Chang, a sea kayakers heaven.
- Technical equipments with experienced local guide. ‘
- Food, All meals on the expedition are provided apart from breakfast, lunch, and evening meals on familiarization day. Clients are required to bring sufficient money to purchase their own meals on this day/s.
- Drinking water is supplied throughout the expedition, other drinks are at your cost.
- Accommodation is provided for the familiarization day and the remaining expedition days. The night of the final day of the expedition (back on Koh Chang) is at your cost. Accommodation is in single rooms – For the couple, the room will be upgraded.
Food (rest days) and Travel Insurance (kayak specific).